£41000 - £43000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits (See Below)
17 days ago
Disability Assessor - Non Drivers Can Apply!
Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD or CPN), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Location - Oxford, OX!
Salary - £41,000 -£43,000
- Face to face interaction with members of the public assessing their ability to complete activities of daily living.
- Using your clinical knowledge and decision-making abilities you will produce a report based on your findings that will be used by the DWP in the decision-making process.
- You will be dealing with a broad spectrum of people so the job will always remain challenging and interesting as the needs of each individual will be so varied.
- This is also an ideal opportunity for you to enhance and develop your assessment, clinical and reporting skills.
- This is not a community role and solely based in assessment centre
(at present all training / assessments are being completed remotely)
- Demonstrate experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse Be HCPC / NMC registered
- Have a valid driver's licence (for roles outside central London)
- Have good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- IT Skills
- Enjoy conducting one to one assessment with members of the public.
Why should you apply:
- Full comprehensive training is provided plus ongoing support throughout your career to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- 10 days paid emergency leave - to support parents worried about children being sent home from school.
- OTE Scheme in place
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more.
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes; m. 0787-686 -5570 | e. email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.