£38000 - £40000 per annum
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
If you are looking for a full time or a part time nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and coomplete a report that will be used in the decision-making process, that you will produce from home.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Ged Walsh - 01 5 1 5 5 6 2 0 90 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridian bs . co . uk