£42000 - £46200 per annum, Benefits: Exceptional benefits
0151 556 2090
4 months ago
Starting salary: £42,000 Per Annum
Clinical Disciplines – RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
If you are looking for a full time or a part time nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting telephone assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and complete a report that will be used in the decision-making process, that you will produce from home. Also, there will be days to review these cases, including terminal illness cases and cases where further evidence has been requested or submitted and carry out medical file work.
Virtual training – Homebased
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- After being signed off as a qualified disability assessor, you will receive a 1 off payment of £1000
- After being in the company for 12 months, you will receive a £1,500 salary increase
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
Ged Walsh - 01 5 1 5 5 6 2 0 90 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridian bs . co . uk