£35000 - £38500 per annum, Benefits: Exceptional benefits
0151 556 2090
27 days ago
Starting salary: £35,000 (OTE £38,500 +)
Clinical Disciplines – RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
We are currently looking for RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedics who are interested in pursuing an opportunity that is a step away from shift work, nights and weekends that you are used to and a looking for a chance to develop your skills and career. The Disability Assessor role offers the chance to utilise and build on your clinical knowledge in a new environment that offers full, comprehensive training, the opportunity to complete part of your work from home, exciting career progression opportunities, and many other benefits. (Please see below)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is processed
- You play a key role in influencing/enhancing a claimant’s journey.
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires face to face consultation or home
- You will utilise their clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as you are responsible for liaising with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses.
- You would be completing telephone assessments carried out with claimants as part of the role.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- NMC/HCPC registration as either – RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
- 12 months post qualification experience
- Previous experience as an Assessor is not required as full comprehensive training is provided.
Grace Cheetham 07788 978466 or call into the branch on - 0151 556 2090 / Liverpool_resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk