£35000 - £38500 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
15 days ago
Salary - £35,000 (£38,500+ OTE)
Are you are looking for a remote role that offers full or part time hours? A role to expand your clinical knowledge and experience?
This could be an opportunity for you to step away from the long, unpredictable shifts also nights and weekends that you may be currently expected of as a; RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio or Paramedic.
The Homebased Disability Assessor role offers the chance to utilise and build on your clinical knowledge within a brand-new setting or environment. This job offers full, comprehensive training and exciting career progression opportunities (as there are always room for improvements!) and many other benefits. (Please see below)
You also have a choice! This opportunity varies between different types of duties.
Duties & Responsibilities Back Office:
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimant’s PIP file is processed
- Managing Caseloads of Application Forms
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires face to face consultation or home
- You will utilise their clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as you are responsible for liaising with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses.
- Use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and produce a report on behalf of the DWP
- You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process
- Utilise your clinical knowledge and broad-based medical experience by carrying out face to face assessments and examinations in a holistic manner. Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on day-to-day life.
- Use IT systems and software to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 1 year post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Grace Cheetham – 07788 978466 / Liverpool_resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk