£35000 - £38500 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
22 days ago
Salary - £35,000 (£38,500+ OTE)
If you are looking for a full time or a part time nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
The Disability Homebased Assessor role offers the chance to utilise and build on your clinical knowledge in a new environment that offers full, comprehensive training, the opportunity to complete part of your work from home, exciting career progression opportunities, and many other benefits. (Please see below)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is processed
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires face to face consultation or home
- You will utilise their clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as you are responsible for liaising with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses.
- Use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and produce a report on behalf of the DWP
- You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process
- Utilise your clinical knowledge and broad-based medical experience by carrying out face to face assessments and examinations in a holistic manner. Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on day-to-day life.
- Use IT systems and software to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 1 year post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Ged Walsh - 01 5 1 5 5 6 2 0 90 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridian bs . co . uk