£35000 - £38500 per annum, Benefits: Amazing Benefits
0151 556 2090
11 days ago
Clinical Disciplines: - RGN, RMN, RNLD, CPN, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Paramedic
Starting Salary: £35,000 + (OTE £38,500) + Excellent Benefits
Full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence writing a concise report to a professional standard.
- Carry out medical file work and/or assessments and examinations
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is processed
- You play a key role in influencing/enhancing a claimant's journey.
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires face to face consultation or home
- You would be completing telephone assessments carried out with claimants as part of the role.
- Liaise with national medical/health authorities as necessary e.g. GPs, CPNs, Specialist Nurses, Social Care Teams
Further Training - This is still a clinical role and recognised by the NMC and HCPC so revalidation will continue. A fully interactive process for signing off revalidation, which is managed by the CSL. Monthly 1-hour CPD modules topics.
- Demonstrate experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse Be HCPC / NMC registered
- Have good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- IT Skills
- Enjoy conducting one to one assessment with members of the public.
- Full comprehensive training is provided plus ongoing support throughout your career to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- 10 days paid emergency leave - to support parents worried about children being sent home from school.
- OTE Scheme in place
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more.