£35000 per annum, Benefits: great benefits
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
Our prestigious client, a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK are seeking to recruit NMC/HCPC registered Health Professionals (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics) to join their friendly clinical team.
The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process.
This role requires you to meet with members of the public with a wide range of medical conditions to establish how their health conditions or disabilities affects their daily life. (Currentlty telephone assessments due to covid-19) Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on their activities of daily living and day-to-day life. The role will require you to use IT systems and software to write concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
- The role requires a minimum of 24 months postgraduate medical experience.
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Good decision-making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
Ged Walsh – 07 464 542 015 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridianbs.co.uk