Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Disability Assessor - Back Office (Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist)
Meridian Business Support is currently offering qualified healthcare professionals (Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic and Occupational Therapist) an exciting opportunity to start a career as a Disability Assessor. You would be responsible for carrying out medical assessments and examinations and writing clear and concise reports for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) applications.
About The Role
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence writing a concise report to a professional standard. This report is then used as the basis for DWP to make decisions on whether a person does or does not get PIP.
- Carry out medical file work and/or assessments and examinations.
- Liaise with national medical/health authorities as necessary e.g. GPs, CPNs, Specialist Nurses, Social Care teams.
- Assessing an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related conditions.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18-months post-graduate experience
- Must be IT competent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Performance-related £1000 bonus at 9 & 18-month mark.
- Private medical insurance.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- Professional registration fee reimbursement
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10%
- Continuous professional development & support with re-validation
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more information, please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 / Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.