Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package & Pension
about 1 month ago
Position: Disability Assessor (Back-Office)
Starting salary: £32,000 per annum (£40,680 OTE - Effective after COVID-19)
Working hours: Office hours (full and part-time available)
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is an award-winning recruitment agency that operates in multiple specialist markets throughout the UK. We specialise in temporary, permanent and contract recruitment across four key sectors, Built Environment, Health, Office & Professional and Industrial.
A Disability Assessor vacancy has arisen based within a Back-Office environment in Glasgow. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic healthcare professional (Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist) to conduct paper-based medical assessments of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) cases.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clinically evaluate the route in which PIP applications are processed.
- Assess an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related health conditions.
- Conduct initial reviews of PIP cases.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- Conduct customer-focused telephone assessments.
- Liaise with end of life services to prepare terminal illness cases.
- Carry out medical filework tasks and clinical information gathering where necessary.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Up to 50% home working (once training has been completed).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to progress into specialist Back-Office roles.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you would like to register your interest in the above vacancy, please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 or Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk Alternatively, you can also apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.