Pudsey, West Yorkshire
£29765 - £35541 per annum
Sano - Pud - DA_1583332627
about 1 month ago
Disability Assessor -
Location - Pudsey, West Yorkshire (LS28)
Salary - £29,765 - £35,541 dependant on experience
Company - Sano Physiotherapy
On behalf of Sano Physiotherapy we are currently recruiting for Paramedic's, Physiotherapist's, Registered General Nurse's, Registered Learning Difficulties Nurse's, Registered Mental Health Nurse's and Occupational Therapist's who are looking to train to become Disability Assessor's.
Are you a driven registered health care professional with a minimum of 2 years experience post graduation, who is looking for a better work / life balance whilst also learning a new skill? Well this could be the job for you!
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor for Sano Physiotherapy. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payments (PIP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
Why Sano Physiotherapy?
Sano Physiotherapy Ltd is one of the largest independent providers of disability assessments in the UK. At our 43 sites, we employ over 140 full-time staff and have an established track record of delivering high quality and innovative health care solutions to both private and public sector clients.
Our success has been built on:
- Promoting internally and rewarding our staff,
- Listening to and respecting our colleagues,
- Providing our clinicians with variation and purpose,
- Delivering our industry-leading CPD programme,
- Creating an environment where clinical excellence and personal development can flourish.
Key Requirements -
- Must be registered on the NMC or HCPC
- 2 Years post graduation experience
- Must be IT competent
- No previous experience needed, full training is provided.
Benefits Include -
- Permanent Contract
- Protected weekly CPD time with a Clinical Support Lead (CSL)
- Annual appraisals and Personal Development Plan
- 28 Days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Optional Overtime paid
- Number of progression routes
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Chloe Ames by email on C Ames @ meridianbs . co . uk 07 - 74 - 74 - 46 - 152 at Meridian Business Support. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.