Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
If you are looking for a nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics to assume the role of Disability Analyst in order to carry out physical and mental health assessments using your skills as a nurse and write reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) for potential claimants of Personal Independence Payments (PIP), focusing on how an individual's health condition(s) impact their day-to-day activities.
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18 months Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day 1.
- 25 days' annual leave
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 increase will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Ciaron Kavanagh - 07464 542 015* |* ckavanagh @ meridianbs . co . uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.