£41000 - £43000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits (See Below)
7 months ago
Disability Assessor - £41,000 - Wandsworth, SW
Clinical Disciplines - Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics
Meridian are recruiting for a large private company who specialise in support the DWP in completing holistic assessments around activities of daily living; with members of the public looking to receive a benefit.
- Meet people with a wide range of conditions and disabilities through face-to-face consultations
- Deal with a caseload of people with various complex needs.
- Carry out assessments within the community or within the consultation centre.
- Work to guidelines set out by the DWP to make accurate evaluations.
- Produce details reports from every assessment.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse Be HCPC / NMC registered
- Have a valid driver's licence (for roles outside central London)
- Have good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- IT Skills
- Enjoy conducting one to one assessment with members of the public.
You will have access to the excellent benefits below:
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- OTE Scheme in place
- Clear career progression
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more.
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes; m. 07876865570 | e. email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.