£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
27 days ago
Disability Assessor - Stockton-On-Tees £32,000 - Non-Drivers Can Apply! - Remote Working!
Clinical Disciplines - Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics
Are you a tired of working long hours and seeking a role to utilise your clinical skills while improving your work life balance and continuing your career progression and CPD?
- Clinically evaluate the route in which PIP applications are processed.
- Assess an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related health conditions.
- Conduct initial reviews of PIP cases.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- Conduct customer-focused telephone assessments.
- Liaise with end of life services to prepare terminal illness cases.
- Carry out medical file work tasks and clinical information gathering where necessary.
This is an office-based role and no two days will ever be the same. Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities you will be analysing, each day will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
This is still a clinical role and recognised by the NMC and HCPC so revalidation will continue. A fully interactive process for signing off revalidation. Monthly CPD modules topics.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse Be HCPC / NMC registered
- Have good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- IT Skills
You will have access to the excellent benefits below:
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- OTE Scheme in place
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support or call 07387 104 978. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch..
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.