£32000 - £34000 per annum
9 months ago
Disability Assessor - Part Time & Full Time Available
Non-Drivers Can Apply; Currently Remote Working In place
If you are looking for a nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive (after COVID-19)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are curious to hear more about the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation please call or email Mags on 07788978468 or email on MRendle@meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.