Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benifits
9 months ago
Disability Assessor - Glasgow
£32,000 / 37.5 hour week
Are you a driven Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD), Paramedic, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance?
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
If so Meridian has the role your looking for to develop your knowledge and skill set...
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
- Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
- Occupational Therapists
- Valid driver's licence
- 2 years post qualification experience
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every 2 years after 1 years' service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs - travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
You'll benefit from comprehensive full-time training, coaching, mentoring and day-to-day support. The initial 20-week induction programme will teach you to complete assessments and write reports.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to advance your career, take on new and exciting challenges, and enjoy a genuine work/life balance within an established organisation.
Please contact Samantha Hughes at Meridian Business Support on:
0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.