Royal Tunbridge Wells
Up to £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Position: Disability Assessor
Starting salary: £38,000 per annum (+ Benefits Package)
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Working hours: 37.5hrs
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists for a Disability Assessor vacancy. This is a fantastic opportunity for any qualified healthcare professional who like to utilise their clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining and accredited qualification for your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct face-to-face medical assessments and examinations with clients who have longer-term health conditions, disabilities and illnesses.
- Responsible for the assessment of a wide range of physical, mental, sensory and cognitive conditions.
- Produce clear and concise evidence-based medical reports to support the decision-making process.
- Analyse and interpret medical evidence provided by clients in both a written and electronic format.
- Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making.
Essential Person Specification:
- A minimum of 2-years post-qualification experience as a healthcare professional is required.
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is a qualified healthcare professional.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- £1000.00 bonus to be paid at 9-month and 18-month mark.
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you would like to register your interest in the above vacancy, please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 or Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk Alternatively, apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.