£32000 - £34000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits (See Below)
about 1 month ago
Nurse - NMC Registered
Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Community Psychiatric Nurse, Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
£32,000 - Paisley, PA3
- Clinically evaluate the route in which PIP applications are processed.
- Assess an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related health conditions.
- Conduct initial reviews of PIP cases.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- Conduct customer-focused telephone assessments.
- Liaise with end of life services to prepare terminal illness cases.
- Carry out medical file work tasks and clinical information gathering where necessary.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Nurse Be HCPC / NMC registered
- Have a valid driver's licence (for roles outside central London)
- Have good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- IT Skills
You will have access to the excellent benefits below:
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- OTE Scheme in place
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more.
- The recruitment process will not involve any face to face interaction; and interview will be conducted over video platforms.
- Adhering to all social distancing measurements set out by the government.
- The training and role are not affected by COVID-19 and the company have provisions in place which involve training from home / telephone assessments.
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes; m. 07876865570 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.