£35000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Bonus Scheme
about 1 month ago
Clinical Disciplines – RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
If you are looking for a full time or a part time nursing or clinical role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights, and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting telephone assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and complete a report that will be used in the decision-making process, that you will produce from home. Also, there will be days to review these cases, including terminal illness cases and cases where further evidence has been requested or submitted and carry out medical file work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be dual trained on front and back-office assessments allowing you to gain more experience in the field of Disability Assessment. This gives more scope to progress you career in different directions under a supportive and welcoming organisation.
Full Virtual Training – No Travelling Required
Key Information: £35,000 Salary plus Bonus, £1000 once signed off, and £1500 after 12 Months.
Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 12 Months post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- Bonus up to 10% of Salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary