£42000 - £44000 per annum
0151 556 2090
19 days ago
Starting Salary: £42,000 + Benefits
Are you a driven Registered Nurse, Physio, Paramedic or OT who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a health-care professional to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
You do not need previous experience as an assessor as full training will be provided but you must have 2 years of post graduate experience.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- After being signed off as a qualified disability assessor, you will receive a 1 off payment of £1000
- After being in the company for 12 months, you will receive a £1,500 salary increase
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ged Walsh by email on Liverpool_resourcers @ meridianbs.co.uk or contact 07 464 54 2015 at Meridian Business Support. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.