£41000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
8 days ago
Registered Nurse, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists - NMC / HCPC Registered
Starting Salary £41,000 + Benefits
Would you like the opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge, have a better work-life balance and gain a new skill that will improve your assessment and report writing skills?
If so, our prestigious client, a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK are seeking to recruit NMC/HCPC registered Health Professionals (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics) to join their friendly clinical team.
The role is working for the Independent Assessment Service, which is a department in ATOS.
The Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) pass the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) case to them to be independently assessed.
Their job is to help DWP understand how the health condition or disability affects claimants daily life. Once the assessment is finished, a report will be sent to the DWP, who then make a decision on the PIP claim.
- Using your clinical knowledge and experience to conduct assessment centre and community-based PIP assessments. Normally the role will be a face to face role but as for right now, it is telephone based.
- Gathering information from the assessment in order to write a detailed, high standard report to be used by the DWP in the decision-making process of whether the claimant is eligible for the PIP benefit.
- Although, you do not have to have previous experience in the disability assessor role, you do need to be a registered nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic with 18 months of post-graduate experience.
- Qualified as any of the following: Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- NMC / HCPC registered
- 24 months Post-Graduate experience
- IT competent - typing, MS packages etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No previous experience as an Assessor is required, as full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Plenty of progression opportunities