£33000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
0151 556 2090
27 days ago
Location - Liverpool (Woolton) - *Non-Drivers Can Apply* Free On-Site Parking
Salary - £33,000
Registered Nurse, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists - NMC / HCPC Registered
Would you like the opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge, have a better work-life balance and gain a new skill that will improve your assessment and report writing skills?
Our prestigious client, a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK are seeking to recruit NMC/HCPC registered Health Professionals (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics) to join their friendly clinical team.
The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process.
- The role requires a minimum of 24 months postgraduate medical experience.
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Good decision-making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Permanent Contract
- Flexible working
- Shifts 9:00am-5:00pm
- Protected weekly CPD time with a Clinical Support Lead (CSL)
- Annual appraisals and Personal Development Plan
- 31 Days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Optional Overtime paid
- Number of progression routes
- Free onsite parking