£32000 - £34000 per annum
13 days ago
Disability Assessor Clinical Disciplines - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Starting Salary: £32,000
If you are looking for a clinical role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor.
- Based within a Back Office environment, you will be responsible for carrying out Paper Based Reviews (PBR) on Personal Independence Payment (PIP) application forms to determine a client's suitability for a face-to-face assessment inline with their benefit claim.
- The role will involve liaising with external health professionals such as specialist Nurses or GP's in order to gather clinical data which will be used in conjunction with each assessment.
- Assessing an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive conditions.
- Responsible for writing clear and concise medical reports via a pro-forma which will later be used for decision making purposes.
* Must be NMC / HCPC registered
* 18 months Post Graduate experience
* Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
* Strong interpersonal skills
* No experience necessary as an assessor
* full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
* Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
* At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 bonus will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
* 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
* Private medical insurance
* Annual leave (buy/sell)
* Health screening
* NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
* Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
* A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call 075 07565394
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.