£41000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
0151 556 2090
3 months ago
Clinical Disciplines: – RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Starting Salary: £41,000 + OTE & Excellent Benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday, full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required - Currently home working due to COVID-19
Would you like the opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge, have a better work-life balance and gain a new skill that will improve your assessment and report writing skills?
Our prestigious client, a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK are seeking to recruit NMC/HCPC registered Health Professionals (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics) to join their friendly clinical team.
These roles are office based and has claimant contact via telephone interaction as well as frequent contact with other health care professionals. Candidates will be reviewing a case load and completing a report based on medical evidence they obtain. Suitable candidates will be required to use their clinical knowledge and expertise to analyse medical evidence and prepare reports. This is not a data input role.
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is processed
- You play a key role in influencing/enhancing a claimant’s journey.
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires F2F consultation or home
- You will utilise their clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as they are responsible for liaising with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses.
- You would be completing telephone assessments carried out with claimants as part of the role.
Further Training - This is still a clinical role and recognised by the NMC and HCPC so revalidation will continue. A fully interactive process for signing off revalidation, which is managed by the CSL. Monthly 1-hour CPD modules topics.
Career Progression - Opportunity to widen the scope of your role at specific points in your Atos journey. At 6-month mark, there are various specialist roles specifically for Back office that you can move into.
Further Key Points:
- Once training is complete you can enjoy up to 50% home working.
- Flexible hours within role.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Samantha Hughes; m. 0787-686 -5570 | e. email@example.com