£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
21 days ago
Disability Assessor - £32,000 - Permanent contract - full and part time available
Clinical Disciplines - Nurse, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Are you looking for a change? We are currently looking for clinicians who are interested in pursuing an opportunity in a new environment that is a step away from shift work, nights and weekends that you are used to and a looking for a chance to develop your skills and career.
*Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19* *Non-Drivers Can Apply*
Duties & Responsibilities
- Face to face interaction with members of the public assessing their ability to complete activities of daily living.
- Using your clinical knowledge and decision-making abilities you will produce a report based on your findings that will be used by the DWP in the decision-making process.
- You will be dealing with a broad spectrum of people so the job will always remain challenging and interesting as the needs of each individual will be so varied.
- This is also an ideal opportunity for you to enhance and develop your assessment, clinical and reporting skills.
(at present all training / assessments are being completed remotely)
- Remote Working - During COVID-19
- No Weekends - Monday to Friday
- Additional emergency leave - 10 days paid - To support with COVID isolation and childcare!
- 25 days annual leave
- Buy and sell annual leave
- At 9-month and 18-month mark, Bonus of £1000 retention
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- NMC/HCPC registration as either - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Martyn Cahill - 07500827519 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.