Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£32000 - £40680 per annum + Benefits Package
about 2 months ago
Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist
Salary: £32,000 with potential £40,680 OTE*
*OTE performance incentive criteria applies.
In partnership with our client we are recruiting health-care professionals to undertake an exciting role as a Disability Assessor. This is a great opportunity if you are currently seeking a new challenge that allows you to improve your work life balance, enhance your clinical knowledge and move away from a hands-on position whilst still holding your NMC/HCPC registration.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC/HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support / 07387 104 978. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.