£37333 - £39333 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits
0151 556 2090
Disability Analyst - Barnstaple
about 2 months ago
Salary: £37,333 - £39,333 + Bonus
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities!
1 Year Post Graduate Experience!
We are currently looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to join an established multi-professional team conducting functional medical assessments on behalf of a well-established independent health-care business.
You would be working for a leading provider of health-related government services, delivering disability assessment services on behalf of the DWP.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
What does working as a Disability Analyst include?
- You would be completing functional medical assessments and writing detailed reports within a consultation centre, in addition to reviewing further medical evidence.
- You would be assessing individuals who have a varied caseload of conditions such as physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Receive a comprehensive training programme, consisting of a four-week induction programme, followed by a 12-16-week training package in order to support you through the learning curve.
If you wish to do a part time role then 4 weeks full time training is required before dropping down.
- Full HCPC/NMC registration
- Skilled in report writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work towards set targets
- Excellent work life balance, working Monday – Friday, no weekends, nights, or bank holidays.
- Salary increase at approximately 6 months and 12 months (on approval)
- The choice to work weekends and earn rewarding overtime payments
- Permanent Home working options available
- Progression opportunities
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim back on costs such as dental.
- Free and discounted physio.
- Bonus Structures – Can earn an extra £2000 annually
- Private healthcare plan.
- Pension scheme.
- Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses.
- Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
- Free counselling and support services.
- Company-wide and regional social events
- Great team dynamics and a supportive clinical culture.
- Less admin tasks and more autonomy in your role.
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
- Revalidation support for nurses.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine PIP assessments alongside our musculoskeletal physiotherapy development pathway.
- Virtual Training
Due to coronavirus the nature of this role has temporarily changed. Instead of working from a clinic location and meeting claimants in person, our Disability Assessors are currently holding consultations over the phone.
As we are currently operating remotely, your interview will be done virtually or over the phone as well as your training if you are successful.
If you feel the Disability Analyst position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information please contact Grace Cheethem at Meridian Business Support by email on Liverpool_resources@meridianbs.co.uk or call 0151 556 2090 . Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.