£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Remote working
about 2 months ago
Working for the UK region of one of the most broadly deployed logistics and supply chain technology providers within the industry. You will be responsible for making it simpler and more efficient for more than 20,000 customers around the world.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Basic knowledge HTML & CSS.
- Good knowledge of SEO/SEA (Google Ads, LinkedIn and FaceBook). You will be analytical and able to set up reporting for your keywords, ads, landing pages and their conversion.
- Experience of Account Based Marketing.
- Good copywriting skills.
- You will have group collaboration skills as well as the ability to work independently and under deadline constraints, overseeing a large number of projects and activities.
- You will be a flexible and independent professional. You don’t mind shifting priorities and planning if needed. You can take on a project and look for answers and solutions when you’re stuck.