Are you a Digital Marketing Manager within Financial Services? Then I have an opportunity for you!
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the creation, execution and development of a mixture of digital and social media marketing programmes for the Group and its market brands. Your role will involve the design, development and implementation of campaigns alongside the Head of Digital.
- Responsible for creating and implementing digital marketing initiatives for the Group and its market brands
- Responsible for creating content (video and written), ensuring it is relevant, timely and accurate, aligned to the Group strategy and our growth priorities
- Publishing content on our social media channels and internal comms platform
- Initiating ideas and strategies to maximise engagement with our target audiences via digital channels
- Managing several projects concurrently, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets managed
- Overseeing and managing the creative development process, utilising the services of external agencies
- Managing website updates and publishing content for specific campaigns and initiatives
- Responsible for measuring the success of marketing campaigns, analysing metrics and using the insight to refine our messaging and approach
- Syndicating and reporting PR coverage to the Board via a regular eNewsletter.
- Significant experience using current marketing tools and techniques, especially social media (gained in-house or agency side)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Client management skills - the ability to take a brief and develop relevant digital solutions
- Independent judgment to determine project guidelines, purpose, follow-through and completion
- Experience with Analytical tools, Wordpress or other CMS systems.
- Demonstrable business savviness - the capacity to balance multiple, sometimes competing demands and drive results
- 4yrs+ copywriting and/or digital experience Strong attention to detail.
This is a full time role based in London (EC4N), offering a salary circa £40,000 - £50,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include performance related bonus, holiday, pension, and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.