£25000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: working from home (part of the week), and private healthcare
020 8680 5777
about 2 months ago
An exciting Digital Marketing Executive opportunity has arisen within the dynamic exhibition marketing team at an award winning, progressive media company in East Grinstead where you'll be responsible for planning and implementing fully integrated digital marketing campaigns across channels including e-mail, digital and social. Becoming the in-house digital expert, you'll manage exhibition websites and make sure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget, ensuring effective data selection, and conduct campaign analysis to optimise marketing activities. As well as your marketing team, you will work closely with the events, sales and content teams internally and also build strong relationships with sponsors and exhibitors externally.
As Digital Marketing Executive, your varied role will include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns across e-mail, social, and digital marketing, and marketing partnerships for the purposes of supporting lead generation and lead qualification
- Managing the delivery and tracking performance of campaigns, monitoring results and looking at improvements
- Creating and proofing marketing material
- Managing all digital marketing activity including SEO, PPC, social media, e-mail marketing, digital advertising
- Working with the data team to select relevant targeted prospect data, and identify and fill any gaps in data
- Managing key partnership relationships
- Preparing post event marketing reports and conducting campaign analysis
For this Digital Marketing Executive opportunity I'm interested in speaking with a Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or Marketing Coordinator who has a proven track record of delivering B2B digital marketing campaigns and who has experience successfully managing websites using a CMS (content management system) - ensuring content is optimised for SEO. This experience will ideally be from within the world of media, exhibitions and events.
Salary £25,000 to £26,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) and attractive benefits including working from home (part of the week), and private healthcare.