Working alongside an exceptional team of Marketeers within a well established UK manufacturer, assisting with the management of projects, production and distribution of marketing support materials. Write copy across various marketing channels and materials. Support on digital activity and social media. All of which enable the business to maximise the potential to promote our products.
This is a superb opportunity for somebody with some general and digital marketing experience maybe seeking their second job where they'll have a great mentor and future opportunities.
- Working closely with internal and external teams to manage various marketing projects offline and online.
- Competently providing administrative duties such as (but not limited to) gathering information from internal and external teams, obtaining quotes from 3rd party and internal suppliers, completing briefs for creative work, managing print and imagery, digital activity and changes, writing product copy.
- Assisting in editing and proof-reading marketing materials, which include production descriptions and specifications.
- Assisting in the organisation and co-ordination of the showroom set-up for promotional materials, and on and off site photo shoots and marketing events.
- Update and manage brand websites and social media channels and the reporting for both. Working with internal teams and the digital agency.
- Previous experience working in a busy marketing environment (1-2 years plus)
- Knowledge of product and brand marketing.
- Experience in digital marketing and google analytics.
- Proven ability to deliver creative, inventive and practical ideas in a limited timescale
- Copy writing experience.
- Ideally an HNC/D or Degree in Marketing or other similar relevant qualification
- Positive outlook
- Ability to organise self and workload to meet multiple timescales and deadlines
- Company Pension
- 4xLife Assurance
- Health Cover
Working Hours: 8.30-5.00 Mon - Thurs,
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.