Bristol ( P O Boxes)
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
We are looking for Digital Customer Salesperson to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of St Judes, Bristol.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 8am – 5pm- Some Flexibility required to cover 7am – 4pm or 10am – 7pm on occasion
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
Ideally you will come from a strong telesales background where you have worked within a fast-passed web shop and bring a wealth of experience of driving sales growth through existing customers and generating new sales business.
You will also be managing accounts to review spend history, understand upcoming projects and finding out how we can help maximise every sales opportunity whilst providing exceptional customer experience to drive repeat business and customer loyalty
- Predominantly telephone sales role selling, promote our omni-channel, win the first order, set up and negotiate pricing terms, sell a mixture of products to increase the average order value and increase SKU’s using cross selling and up-selling.
- Provide a consistently excellent level of customer service and attention to detail when contacting potential new and existing customers
- Utilise promotions and new product ranges combined with CRM tools and open questioning techniques to establish how we can maximise our service and gain more business
- Consistently generate profitable sales from customer portfolio by effectively using a range of techniques and resources to maximise quality conversations, sales and new product range growth
- Process customer orders, ensuring the best customer experience is achieved on every order
- Provide accurate reporting, information and feedback in the required format and within agreed timelines to enable the business to continually improve sales and service.
- Full accountability for updating in-house CRM system with customer details and call activities
- Responsible for customer online journey – set up web account, demonstrate features and benefits and support customer in becoming proficient at trading online
- Experience in a fast paced, competitive, target driven, customer focused role or environment with significant telesales experience
- Direct selling to new and existing customers with proven track report of generating new business and consistent sales growth
- Must be able to work using own initiative from a remote / home based location – flexibility is possible
- Digital experience/working with a web shop ordering system
- Working with a CRM
Please APPLY ON LINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK