Do you dream of utilising your technical desktop support skills within a large organisation, using cutting edge technology, with extensive customer contact with people who appreciate the help you can give them? Then we have the IT Support role you seek!
This is a 2-3 Month temporary role, based in Exeter and will involve travelling to different sites.
- Provide technical support to users of IT and Communications systems. Ensuring timely and effective resolution of problems and installation requests.
- To ensure that support is provided in a responsive and customer focused manner with minimal disruption to users and maximum benefit.
- Perform installations, upgrades and replacements of hardware and software
- Work closely with the IT Support Desk service, providing regular updates as required
- To provide the technical support, and undertake the necessary work required, to implement and deliver the work on target.
- Co-ordinate work with IT maintenance contractors, arranging call-outs and monitoring performance.
- To commission, test, deliver and install new IT equipment throughout the client organisations including re-locating existing equipment and/or data where identified.
- Maintain and develop the IT support Service Desk service, providing regular reports to the Management Team.
- Excellent technical knowledge of MS operating systems and applications
- Excellent technical knowledge desktop PC and peripheral hardware
- Demonstrable experience supporting desktop PCs, laptops and peripherals
- Full Driving licence required as there will be a requirement to travel to a number of different sites.
To apply, or to find out more information please click on one of the "apply" buttons or contact Julianne on 01392 423301.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.