Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Desktop Case Manager
Our client one of the UK's leading and award winning providers of, rehabilitation and injury management service who provide a modern approach to medical and vocational rehabilitation.
They are looking to hire a Desktop Case Manager, who as a dedicated member of the team you will provide telephone based rehabilitation case management support to individuals who have been injured or are ill.
Your role will involve conducting assessments by telephone to determine the barriers to the individual's recovery and returning to work. Covering all aspects of rehabilitation you will develop innovative and creative solutions to overcoming those barriers. You will take full responsibility for the overall management and outcomes of each individual case and dependant on skills and experience you will have the opportunity to undertake certain specific assessments that could include stress management or Occupational Health.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience and be able to evidence the following:
- Clinical and bio-psycho-social assessments
- Identification of functional and return to work goals
- Development and achievement of rehabilitation plans
- Co-ordination of evidence based treatment and interventions
- In-depth knowledge of public and private treatment pathways
- Knowledge of a range of injury types and employment settings
- A Bachelor degree in (i.e. Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or Nurse)
- HCPC or NMC
- Extensive clinical experience in the area of physical and/or psychological injuries
- Experience in a range of clinical, injury and industry settings
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office systems
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary £30,000
- Reward Scheme
- Comprehensive induction, learning, development and coaching program
- Company Benefits
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below. Alternatively you a can call Ged on 0151 556 2090 or 07464 542015 to discuss this opportunity further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.