£22 per hour
about 2 months ago
You will support in managing the home which is a purpose-built care home designed to accommodate up to 42 older people requiring residential, nursing and dementia care. The home offers a supportive environment with 16 en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge and dining areas. Set in the residential area of Woodthorpe, the home provides residents with a peaceful environment. There is an enclosed garden where residents can relax and socialise.
My client is a large, national provider for Adults Social Care. They specialise in bespoke care in residential, supported living and community settings. They support adults with mental health, Learning Disability, ABI and Dementia. They pride themselves on providing quality care at all times, and to enable and empower their service users to live fulfilled lives where possible.
You can take advantage of excellent benefits, such as;
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered.
- Demonstrable and proven managerial experience within a similar role and to have had responsibilities for the management and supervision of a staff team
- Good Computer skills
- An understanding of person centred, needs-led and outcome based service
- Good knowledge of regulations and CQC standard
- Able to work under pressure
- Passionate and caring
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role, please contact Leah on 0 – 77 - 95 – 60 – 81 – 55 or apply online.