£10.30 per hour, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
21 days ago
My client offers residential, nursing and dementia care to older people in safe and homely environments. The dedicated and trained staff teams provide the highest standards of care, comfort and support to enhance resident’s quality of life.
We are looking for a Deputy Manager who is dedicated in supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs. We are looking for someone who is flexible and has a great ‘can do’ attitude.
Through a person-centred approach to care, to ensure the social, physical and emotional needs of the residents are met. They actively engage with the people they support and their relatives, encouraging regular feedback and making sure all the residents are as independent, comfortable and happy as possible at each of the homes.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic employer. They support and develop employees to have long careers within this organisation. Their continuing response to Covid19 is excellent.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous deputy managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine-tuned decision-making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
You can also take advantage of excellent benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
This is a great organisation and a genuinely enjoyable place to work. If you are looking for a career in this sector, this is the right company for you.
If you want more information on this role, please call Carly at Meridian Business Support on 07469 351714 or send a CV.