Deputy Home Manager – Fixed Terms 12 months contract - £28,430 per annum – Day shifts – Stockport
Meridian Business Support are working with an established private client who are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager on a fixed terms 12 month contracts to work in their luxury Residential Care Home based in Stockport.
The home provides care for around 40 residents living with Elderly Dementia and Mental Health conditions. The company strive to provide the best care environment for their residents and families and currently boasts a Good CQC report. About the role
As Deputy Care Home Manager, you will support the Registered Home Manager in managing all aspects of the Care Home including:
- The effective day to day running of the home to deliver high standards of personalised care.
- Building close relationships with residents and their loved ones and creating person centred care plans.
- Managing the team, including managing rotas, ensuring the team are fully trained and supporting recruitment.
- Carrying out medication audits and competency assessments for Senior Carers.
- Creating an environment that enables our residents to live their best possible lives and live their life in colour
What’s on offer
- We are looking for a caring deputy manager who is passionate about delivering the highest standards of care and support. You will have proven experience of dementia care and supervising in a residential care home setting. Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills are key, along with the ability to motivate and develop your team to deliver the best person-centred care.
A competitive salary, 30 days holiday plus your birthday off after 1 years’ service, development opportunities, access to My Hub, with a range of discounts for high street shops, supermarkets and restaurants and a wellbeing programme including free counselling and financial advice. Meridian Business Support is a recruitment specialist acting on behalf of our client as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.