£21000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, BUPA
01392 423 301
27 days ago
As a key member of the Forecasting and Planning team, the Analyst is responsible for using SQL (and laterly Python) to build the forecast and inventory system of this global distribution business.
- Deliver business process change and improvements using SQL code within the company's planning system.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Product Management teams to agree sales forecast
- Validate and enter the sales forecast into the company's planning tool
- Review Planning Parameters within the company's ERP systems, to achieve accurate forward plan and optimal inventory
- Analysis of data to identify issues and demand exceptions
- Publish and review department KPIs, investigate root cause and take appropriate corrective action
- Support network design reviews to ensure product flows are optimal
- Introduce process improvements to maximise forecasting effectiveness & efficiency
- SQL coding and data analysis experience
- Database experience using MS Excel or Access
- Ideally supply chain or production planning experience
- Strong analytical skills
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Company Pension Plan (Salary Sacrifice) - Employer contributions of 6% (with min of 3% employee contributions)
- Life assurance cover 2 x basic salary (rising to 3 x basic salary for company pension scheme members)
- Bupa Critical Illness Plan (80% subsidised by the Company)*
- Cyclescheme (www.cyclescheme.co.uk)*
- Staff purchases (cost +10%)*
- Company profit share scheme (only for non-bonus related contracts), following 2 years service.