£22300 - £23500 per annum, Benefits: plus very good benefits package
24 days ago
Location Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Salary £22,300 – 23,500 + overtime available (roughly £11.00 - £11.60 per hour)
Hours Day shift with an early finish on Fridays
Contract Type Permanent
Benefits Generous pension contributions and holiday entitlement, life assurance, Christmas shut down, holiday entitlement increases with service, free uniform, regular overtime and free on-site parking.
Do you have previous experience of deburring machined component parts?
Do you have a background of working with components to high precision specifications where quality comes first?
Then please do read on, you might be just who we’re looking for...
A new vacancy has been created with a local precision engineering company for a Deburrer to join the Finishing team on a permanent basis as the business prepares for growth over the next three years.
The company have been supplying specialist precision engineered components to aerospace, oil & gas, motorsport and general industry for many years from their modern facility in Tewkesbury, commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester and the surrounding areas. Your job will involve:
- deburring component parts in stainless steel, aluminium and simlar
- using hand held tools accurately
- using measuring equipment to check your own work against drawings
- using deburring tumbler equipment
Your experience of deburring and precision finishing of CNC machined component parts in a precision engineering environment such as aerospace, oil & gas, automotive or similar is a must for this job.
You will be familiar with using hand held tools such as a scrapers, files, wet and dry papers, stones, reamers and hand-held power tools or cutters to deburr and finish machined component parts according to engineering drawings, sometimes under a microscope.
Working closely with Machine Operators and Inspection Staff, you’ll be checking your work throughout the deburring process too so you’ll need to be familiar with using standard measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and depth gauges with minimal supervision.
Sounds like the job for you? Take a look at the package on offer for this Deburrer role...
- A permanent contract from day one
- Overtime available
- Lots of free parking always available
- Well maintained equipment and machines
- Modern, clean, well organised facilities
- A friendly, welcoming team atmosphere and very knowledgeable and supportive management style
- Long term order book with established specialist contracts
- Very good holiday allowance which increases over time plus all bank holidays paid, Christmas shut down
- Life cover 2 x your salary
- Free uniform and all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) paid for by the company
- And there’s a lot more! Please get in touch for a complete benefits package
To apply for this Deburrer position
To apply for this Deburrer job or if you'd like more information, either click on the 'apply now' button on this advert and follow the instructions or contact Tom at Meridian on email@example.com tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
No problem! Get in touch, I’d be happy to help.
Please be assured, we promise complete confidentiality.
Key words for search purposes only: deburr finisher deburrer finishing deburring precision engineering CNC component