Up to £8.72 per hour
about 1 month ago
If successful, you will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Support the Resident Data Centre Supervisor in the delivery of the service and carry out general administrative duties.
- Carry out all requests for asset collection, receipt, cataloguing/data input, put away, relocation and retrieval, within agreed SLA's
- Loading and unloading of client data/assets from our vehicles at our depot safely and accurately.
- Manually handling/carrying client data/assets from our vehicles safely and accurately to customers specified storage position.
- Ensuring complete data security and protection at all times whilst in your possession.
- Be proficient is use of in-house IT systems & equipment to support the servicing of client orders.
To be considered you will possess;
- Essential - PC skills covering Data input, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Essential - Physically fit able to carry boxes up and down stairs when required as not all buildings have lifts.
- Essential - Pro-active and willingness to learn in house data processing, reports, warehouse and transport duties, must be customer focused at all times.
- Essential - full clean driver's licence (minor endorsements may be accepted).
- Desirable but not essential - Courier experience
The standard working hours are 8am -5pm Monday- Friday.
Due to the nature of the role, and for security reasons, the successful candidate will be required to undergo stringent vetting processes including a DBS check, a credit check and a global sanctions check.
This role has an immediate start (upon successful completion of the vetting process).
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.