Data Scientist/Consultant - London
My client, a leading international engineering consultancy that provides innovative solutions to existing and future buildings and cities, are looking for a number of Data Scientist's to join their Smart Space team in London. This Analytics team uses data analysis, specialist software, predictive data modelling, innovative simulations and visualisations techniques to inform the design of buildings, urban spaces and cities across the globe.
As a Data Scientist the role will combine technical analysis with a consulting approach. This is a varied role whereby you will utilise strong technical skills and adaptability to challenge the norm. You will be encouraged to use creative and innovative ideas and techniques to develop new methodologies and in-house software/technologies to analyse, simulate and visualise a range of data sets. Therefore the ideal person needs to be dynamic, enthusiastic, forward thinking and consultative in nature.
We are happy to consider candidates with up to 5 years industry experience as well as fresh MSc and PhD graduates with strong numerical, analytical and software development skills. You will need the following:
- A relevant degree, MSc or PhD (i.e. Mathematics, Computing, Science, Engineering etc)
- Strong data analytics, visualisation and statistical analysis skills, including techniques such as regression, clustering, machine learning and AI.
- Experience within graphics, 3D modelling or GIS environment will be desirable.
- Confident, proactive character with strong communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with analysts and non-technical stakeholders.
- An ability to think "outside the box" and proactively and independently solve problems of a multidisciplinary nature.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an aspiring or established Data Scientist that is looking for a technically focused role within a consultancy environment where you will be operating at the forefront of exciting and innovative techniques used for urban space project from around the world.
Please apply or get in touch: John Tittley / 07788978454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.