£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance and PHI.
about 1 month ago
As a result of internal promotion an exciting opportunity to promote a culture of privacy and data compliance and raise awareness through out the organisation. The Data Support officer will assist the Knowledge & Data Protection Manager in due diligence around possible new providers,helping with subject access requests, supporting in the delivery of training and promoting data privacy in business usual activities
We would love to see experience covering some of the following.
• Knowledge and proven experience working in a Data Protection role.
• Knowledge and proven experience of data privacy legislation, including the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018, the UK GDPR and the EU GDPR.
• Data Protection and/or Privacy certifications are desirable (but not essential).
• Proven records management expertise with the ability to accurately maintain and properly update registers specifically related to data protection.
• Experience in handling subject access requests, providing data protection training and investigating and facilitating the response to personal data incidents.
• Sufficient knowledge and experience of information technology to ensure effective ways to protect data privacy and facilitate efficient personal data management.
The package is circa £30,000 - £35,000 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance and PHI.
Please contact our recruitment partner Danny Harding of Meridian Business Support for more information email@example.com