This new & exciting project has commenced and is expected to generate huge potential for the opportunity to be taken on permanently with the client who prides themselves with promoting their people within.
Hours are 2pm-11pm Monday-Friday, with a £15 pound shift up lift per full shift completed. Rate of pay will also rise after 12 weeks to £8.97 per hour
- Picking and storing Data as per client demand
- Locating and picking of computer disks for data retrieval
- Working independently within a team
- Working on a PC to process and pull bank statements
- Enjoyable & varied work
- Fast pace due to nature of the role
- Working with approachable & professional team leaders and supervisors
- Dedicated Meridian team who will have a presence on-site to deal with any staff queries
- Warm and comfortable surrounding but safety boots will be required
- Excellent location in Warrington close to transport links and shops
- A positive work ethic and a willingness to work hard
- Commitment to work
- A flexible approach as duties & tasks can vary to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
- A high level of attention to detail is a must due to the nature of the nature of the documents that we are handling
Additional benefits (Temp)
- 28 days holiday (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
Due to the nature of the work, all successful candidates are required to undergo a strict vetting process. Which includes a DBS check, a credit check, a global sanctions check and we need to be provided with a 5 year check-able history.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.