Up to £8.21 per hour
27 days ago
Meridian are looking for 2 data operatives to work for a client based out of Warrington.
Hours are 2pm-11pm Monday-Friday, with a £15 pound shift up lift per full shift completed. Rate of pay will also rise after 12 weeks to £8.97 per hour
- Picking and storing Data as per client demand
- Locating and picking of computer disks for data retrieval
- Working independently within a team
- Working on a PC to process and pull bank statements
- Enjoyable & varied work
- Fast pace due to nature of the role
- Working with approachable & professional team leaders and supervisors
- Dedicated Meridian team who will have a presence on-site to deal with any staff queries
- Warm and comfortable surrounding but safety boots will be required
- Excellent location in Warrington close to transport links and shops
- A positive work ethic and a willingness to work hard
- Commitment to work
- A flexible approach as duties & tasks can vary to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
- A high level of attention to detail is a must due to the nature of the nature of the documents that we are handling
Additional benefits (Temp)
- 28 days holiday (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
Due to the nature of the work, all successful candidates are required to undergo a strict vetting process. Which includes a DBS check, a credit check, a global sanctions check and we need to be provided with a 5 year check-able history.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.