£20000 - £22000 per annum + Pension
The Recruitment Team
7 months ago
Warehouse Data Input Administrator - NIGHTS - PERMANENT ROLE - £22,000pa
Are you a Warehouse Administrator and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client a leading National Logistics company, looking for a Warehouse Data Input Administrator to join our team at our new site based out of Ebbsfleet , Dartford.
- £22,000 pa
- Working any 5 out of 7 on a NIGHT shift of 22:00 - 06:30
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days Holiday & Pension scheme
As a Warehouse Data Input Administrator, you will be using the in-house stock control system to collate, record & report on activity for the different departments within the operation, using your experience within a similar warehouse/transport administration role to support service level agreements to our customers
You will be responsible for all the literature & leaflets on-site, monitoring stock levels and ordering these as required alongside taking ownership of all office ordering for replacement, repairs, maintenance of site equipment, stationery and consumables
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collecting, recording and reporting all Managed Information Systems data in reference to throughput and volumes for all Departments
- Use tools available to collect data such as ANPR and completed paper-based pro-forma's for Performance Tracking purposes
- Monitor and order replacement Key Messages Cards and leaflets
- Support Covid-19 required measures
- Monitor and order replacement, repairs, maintenance of site equipment, stationery, consumables, etc.
- Dealing with admin queries
- Ensure that stock availability and service levels are monitored to the requirements of the customer
- Have accountability for recording and producing accurate data in a timely manner and all issues arising are acted upon
- Ensure department operates in line with all company and customer procedures and requirements relating to Health and Safety
- Escalate issues that are likely to affect the performance of the department the site or relationship with the customer to the Duty Manager
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have 6 months experience as an Administrator, preferably within logistics or warehousing.
- Must have good numerical, analytical skills & an acute attention to detail
- Must have excellent communicating skills both verbal and written.
- Must have experience of stock management & sound knowledge of stock control systems would be highly desirable
- Strong IT skills & systems knowledge required
- Must be able to work proactively on independent tasks & deliver projects as part of team.
- Driven by continual improvement and high personal standards
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.