£26104 - £32913 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefit Package
0151 556 2090
18 days ago
Scotland – Glasgow - Band 5
Full-Time – Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced Informaton (Data) Analyst to join an ever-growing PIP (personal independent payment) team. You will be supporting the service manager, Supporting the development of report construction and information distribution and promote use of business intelligence throughout the organisation.
You will be responsible for adapting and designing information systems to meet specifications of users to support internal operational performance management, and external national NHS and partner reporting.
- Enrolled onto NHS pension scheme
- Competitive salary (band 5) - £26104 - £32,913 (based upon experience)
- Excellent holiday entitlement + bank holidays, this is to increase on length of service
- Monday-Friday office hours – No nights or weekends!
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent training programmes
- Maintain direct contact with Information Statistics Division of National Services Scotland to ensure information is submitted and reported accurately and timeously.
- The manipulation of data files using a variety of software packages in preparation for further analysis.
- Development of standard reporting mechanism for areas such as, Waiting Times that includes a summary of problems, action and timescales.
- To liaise directly with ISD personnel responsible for National publications to ensure any NHS Lanarkshire information is accurately represented.
- Academic qualifications with numerical, technical and statistical content at degree level or with further skills gained through a mixture of experience
- Have excellent presentation and visualisation skills.
- Have a keen eye for accuracy, a desire to deliver reliability and support a high performing team
- Be highly organised and motivated
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Train others, sharing best practise, skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate a high aptitude of skills using Microsoft products, Excel and Access, ideally harnessing the ability to write/amend languages like SQL & VBA to write complex calculations.