£25000 per annum
0118 907 3199
Win - kat - 2
11 days ago
- £25,000 pa
- Monday to Friday
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days Holiday & Pension scheme
Data Analyst Data Analyst Duties and responsibilities
- Application & Workflow Development: Key involvement in developing any HR T&A or Payroll technical solution. This will range from project planning, exhaustive testing, release timetables & multi-tier support options following release.
- Change Management: Contribute to a quarterly change release process to improve the adoption of any operational improvements. Maintain documentation throughout to ensure all changes and improvements can be audited and commercial benefits measured and reported on.
- Reporting Insights: Support a framework of reports that provide insights to drive operational improvement and compliance whilst promoting critical improvement.
- Data Competency: Interrogate a range of data sources to improve workflows or overcome limitations by approaching the problem from a new direction. These corrective actions then feed into a defined change control approach.
- Awareness of policy & business requirements: Constraints both internal & external affecting support, case management and proposed changes to standard operating procedures must always be considered, relying on specialists where necessary to meet any existing or emerging obligations.
- Testing & Monitoring: Ranging between recovery from systems outage, user acceptance testing of defects and change; delivering solutions that rely on KPI’s that show workflow performance
- Continuous Improvement of available system and process documentation following system changes or processes – this include Knowledge Article design and development of a network of related knowledge
- Second & Third Tier Support: Utilise case management software to support with escalations from the business affecting any business applications or HR, T&C or Payroll processes.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: To deliver on group targets and projects where design and project teams change frequently depending on the nature of the solution
- Other duties: From time to time you may be reasonably asked to conduct duties outside of those described within this job description to support Wincanton in delivering its objectives or any business challenges that may arise unexpectedly
- Must have experience with Power Query, Database Admin and all Microsoft products
- Must have Working knowledge of coding or logic design
- Must have good understanding of data analysis & presenting skills
- Must have understanding of system integration's that allow for unhindered work-flows
- Must have an understanding of process improvement and business change
- Ideally have experience with Oracle Cloud; Kronos; ResourceLink