£20,000 - £22,000 per annum - permanent role
Are you looking for an interesting and progressive role with a growing international company? Do you have exceptional Microsoft Excel skills and a good working knowledge of other Microsoft applications?
If so, then the team at Meridian Business Support would like to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit a personable and articulate candidate to work as part of a diverse and dynamic team. You would be required to assist in the analysis of data to drive improvements throughout the business. Not limited to, but including analysis of carrier charges, warehouse locations, commodity codes, returns, and adhoc reporting.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your duties would include:
- Building a robust summary of Carrier info by region and customer
- Supporting commercial discussions with the Carriers
- Compiling correct PN Commodity Codes and ensuring the system reflects the correct code
- Supporting market based pricing analysis
- Building a robust summary of Returns info by region & customer
Key Measures of Success
- Increasing freight recovery
- Reduction in carrier costs through improved commercial contracts based upon data analysis
- Identifying repeat offenders (customers & PN's) through the historical return data analysis
You would be working in a fast paced environment as part of a friendly and welcoming team.
Interested? Then we'd like to hear from you! Please upload your CV as a Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
*Meridian Business Support ltd is an equal opportunities employer*
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.