Data Administrator (career opportunity) Exeter £20K
If you looking to build a career within data science and are you able to use Excel to high standard including using pivot tables this is a post you will want to explore further.
Do you have data manipulation and management skills? Maybe experience analysing large, complex data sets? This may have been experience gained within your degree course? If you're looking to build your career within Business intelligence or data analysis this may the post you are looking for?
This role may suit a graduate with strong Excel skills. The Data Administrator will be providing support to the Business Intelligence Team to monitor day to day cost and selling price changes. They will be checking the source data is correct which may require contacting subsidiaries across the globe, often via email. You will need to be an excellent communicator and have strong problem solving skills. You will be involved in a number of projects.
This is a rare opportunity to build a career with an expanding and innovative business based in Exeter who are able to offer on going training and development. The role will be working within a friendly and supportive team.
- Data manipulation / management skills - experience analysing large, complex data sets
- Ability to manage multiple data / reporting requests and prioritise tasks
- Ability to operate effectively with multiple data owners across different departments / organisations
- Ability to make effective decisions and defend those decisions if required
- Ability with using SQL would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a clear and simple format
Call Mags to discuss the role further and the benefits working within this role 01392 423301/ 07788 978468 or click on the link to apply
A full job description is available.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.