£12.50 per hour
020 8680 5777
26 days ago
As part of this dynamic company, one of the fastest growing and most funded start-ups in Europe, you will be helping to reduce congestion and air pollution in London as well as providing a fantastic, convenient, climate neutral way for people to travel around the city!
HOURS: Full-time: Cyclists work shifts on a rota basis (08:00 - 16:00 or 14:00 - 22:00 with half an hour’s unpaid lunch)
PAY: £12.50 per hour plus excellent onboarding and regular team events
DURATION: Ongoing temp role – to start ASAP.
Riding an e-Cargo Bike around a number of London Boroughs that have signed up to having scooters, you will be an experienced cyclist working as a ‘Ranger’, and will be responsible for:
- Locating e-scooters with low battery (via an app), performing an on-street health-check, swapping batteries and ensuring they are in good order for the next customers, wiping down touchpoints
- Re-parking e-scooters in designated parking bays if not already parked properly
- Placing e-scooters in favourite hotspots and relocating them from one parking bay to another based on customer demand
- Locating damaged or missing e-scooters and getting them returned to the warehouse for repair
- Returning empty batteries and the E-Cargo Bike to the warehouse (in Deptford or Wapping) at the end of the shift
- Supporting the Operations Manager in the warehouse and giving a helping hand where needed (receiving or upfitting new e-scooters)
- Ideally, experience of cycling as part of your job – although you are riding an e-bike, it is still a physical, demanding job
- An interest in the e-mobility industry and the right mentality to change mobility for good
- Excellent grasp and enjoyment of technology – extremely competent using apps/smartphones
- To be smart, hands on and solution driven with excellent customer service
Apply now to be part of the e-mobility revolution and join us for the ride!